· Expertise in Quality Analysis with solid comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and protest arranged systems.
· Expertise in Manual and Automated testing with apparatuses, for example, Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE/Grid, HP Quick Test Professional, Junit/TestNG, Quality Center, ANT/Maven, JENKINS, HUDSON, Cucumber, ALM, JIRA, Clear Quest, SOAP UI and Version One.
· Strong Proven capacities in chipping away at Web and Mobile based Online Payments applications utilizing Java, Maven, REST and JSON web administrations, through Continuous Integration and Continuous conveyance (CCID) utilizing Jenkins, Git for CVS, Bamboo and Source Tree.
· Strong involvement in Web administrations testing utilizing SOAP UI (SOA Testing) and great Knowledge of SOAP and REST web administrations ideas like JSON/XML ask for, reaction, headers, mistake codes and WSDL and so on.
· Experience in Manual Testing, Automated Testing and quality affirmation of Client/Server and Web construct application in light of the two Windows and UNIX stages
· Experience in Functional Testing, Data Driven Testing, Load Testing and Validating WSDL utilizing SOAPUI.
· Good involvement in Web Services testing utilizing SOAPUI, XML, and WSDL. Giving required info information to ask for XML and get the required information from reaction XML and utilize the reaction information from other demand XML utilizing SOAPUI.
· Hands on involvement in creating Test design, Test cases, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and executing relapse test cycles.
· Proficient with most recent Android Studio, including utilization of outsider APIs, for example, Volley and AdMob. Backend MySQL DB organization including PHP scripting.
· Experience in utilizing Middleware Messaging System – MQ, JMS Queues and Topics
· Good information in executing .Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, windows and online applications utilizing C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.NET, LINQ, Web Services, Entity Framework, Silverlight and Visual Studio.
· Good Database programming abilities in MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g/11g and MS get to.
· Services testing utilizing iTKO Lisa/CA Lisa apparatus and approving XML, XSD, XPath Syntax, Web Services, REST, HTTP, SOAP Messaging, and so forth.
· Experience functioning as a UAT Tester Curam Application.
· Experience in all phases of testing – Integration, Smoke, Regression, System/end-to-end/Process, Usability, Web and Maintenance testing.
· Hands on involvement in composing UNIX shell contents to process Data Warehouse
· Experience in Using Quality Center widely to establish Traceability to Requirements, Test Cases, Bug following and Reporting.
· Good involvement in building up the applications utilizing ASP.Net, MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0.
· Good involvement in Bug Tracking devices like Quality focus, Test executive, Clear Quest and Bugzilla.
· Strong PL/SQL, creating database questions for Backend Testing, inside and out Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server, settled Database Performance issues Knowledge in performing Database testing on Oracle, SQL Server utilizing SQL Developer and TOAD.
· Expertise in outlining, creating, conveying and supporting of Service Virtualization utilizing CA LISA DevTest.
· Well versed in various administration situations like Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration test (SIT), and Task Scheduling.
· Analyzed datasets and constructed easy to use representations utilizing Planetary.js, D3.js.
· Implemented different website architecture best practices and constructed web applications utilizing Node JS, Angular JS, MySQL, Apache Kafka, HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap and AWS as a feature of Web UI Design and Development.
· Experience in UNIX shell scripting on Sun Solaris and HP-UX on Korn, C and Bourne Shells for planning employments
· Strong introduction in programming abilities and comprehension of JAVA, JSP, HTML, VB and UNIX shell contents, SQL.
· Good Knowledge in Test Management and Testing Lifecycle Methodologies like Agile Models, Waterfall, TDD (Test Driven Development), Rational Unified Process (RUP).
· Knowledge in making SILVERLIGHT application utilizing XAML and .NET Core 2.0
· Expertise in database testing with SQL and UNIX shell contents to check information respectability.
· Used Protractor is a conclusion to-end testing system for Angular.js applications and fills in as an answer integrator and consolidating intense devices and advancements, for example, Mocha and Cloud setup and testing in iPhone/iPad.
· Experience in making, executing and investigating robotized tests utilizing programming dialects, for example, Python, Ruby and Java.
· Involved in composing computerized contents for Angular.JS application utilizing Protractor and Java.
· Good encounter on E-business, Banking, Healthcare, and Mortgage areas.
· Extensive involvement in all MS office and Project Portfolio Management (PPM), MS Windows working frameworks.
· Good logical and relational abilities and capacity to work freely with insignificant supervision and furthermore execute as a component of a group.
· Excellent relational aptitudes, demonstrated cooperative person with a logical bowed to critical thinking and conveying under high pressure condition.
· Highly persuaded cooperative person with expository, authoritative and specialized aptitudes, one of a kind capacity to adjust rapidly to challenges and evolving condition
Client: Nationwide Insurance, Columbus, OH Feb 16 – Current
QA Automation Engineer
· Followed Agile testing philosophy, partook in every day SCRUM gatherings and testing each SPRINT expectations.
· Developed computerization contents for new upgrades utilizing Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
· Implementing the database and outline into Android Studio utilizing Java
· Used Selenium WebDriver utilizing TestNG and Eclipse for robotization in Hybrid model.
· Created entire test system utilizing Selenium for additionally test creation and execution.
· Regression test cases were composed and robotized utilizing Selenium WebDriver.
· Implemented Automated execution of tests (daily and need based) utilizing Maven and Jenkins.
· Configured Selenium WebDriver, Maven apparatus and made Selenium computerization contents in Java utilizing TestNG before nimble discharge.
· Assisted in composing UNIX contents to play out specific assignments and helping engineers with issues and SQL improvement.
· Used Java dialect and TestNG structure for scripting. Utilized Maven for building the WebDriver venture.
· Designed and created stage skeptic computerized test bed arrangement and recuperation suite for PyATS.
· Performed API Level testing for web administrations, upgraded the Test saddle and created numerous Test suites utilizing XML and Python.
· Achieved cloud network between an Amazon Web Service EC2 occurrence and the focal base station through the execution of a Wi-Fi expansion board and a MQTT server.
· Executing experiments, impromptu item testing, detailing bugs and announcing analyzer status, composing test contents, test robotization utilizing various testing devices like UFT/QTP, Quality Center, Win Runner, LoadRunner.
· Worked on CAM as a middleware test framework QA investigator (Support Front-end and backend).
· Host NETCONF, a particular startup include test and mechanization utilizing python scripting.
· Integrated with Continuous Integration instrument Jenkins for running test on daily premise naturally.
· Created computerization structure in Selenium WebDriver utilizing conduct driven approach like Cucumber.
· Extensively utilized Selenium locators like (Path, CSS Selectors, Fire Bug, Fire way locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
· Tested ask for and reaction XML’s based web administrations interfaces utilizing SOAP UI.
· Performed Web Service Testing and XML approval by making experiment suite utilizing SOAP UI.
· Tested similarity of use for dynamic and static substance under different cross programs utilizing HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
· Conduct Robot Framework Automation Framework Q helping OpenDaylight venture groups with Automation questions through IRC
· Developed BDD tests utilizing Cucumber by composing highlights and Developed Required Selenium bolster code in Ruby for Cucumber.
· Utilize CSS selectors, IDs, and XPaths to find components on iOS and Android perspectives, and Web pages, and utilize Protractor for AngularJS site pages and Implemented Jasmine/Mocha as a testing structure with WebDriverJS in Protractor.
· Used MVC Design Pattern for ASP.Net application improvement
· Performed the Mobile Testing for Mobile App of Client, distinguish the Mobile Platform like IOS, Android by utilizing Appium.
· Involved in the module insightful execution of HP QTP/HP UFT Scripts made for eApply.
· Developed middleware to interconnect Java Web Application with a Progress DB.
· Creating and executing Automation Scripts utilizing CA Lisa for Web Services Testing.
· Requirement social affair and investigation for various test situations and Identify virtualization prerequisite for practical and execution testing of utilization utilizing CA Virtualize.
Client: Arcelor Mittal, Dallas, TX. Dec 14 – Jan 16
Part: QA Automation Engineer
· Gathered essentials and application information from Business Area Managers (BAM) and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and made experiments.
· Involved in plan and use of Selenium WebDriver robotization framework for smoke and backslide test suites (Junit and ANT).
· Developed new and invigorated existing Automation test cases using Selenium WebDriver and Junit, using Git and Source Tree as VCS for a Java based Web application, using Ant as make instrument.
· Developed and executed intense MVC Pattern base testing with Selenium WebDriver which hack down the substance change time into a balance of.
· Mapping YANG data models into Document Schema Definition Languages (DSDL).
· Designed and made PyATS module based test execution system, which can be connected in customer space to play out additional endeavors.
· Configured Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Ant gadget and made selenium robotization substance in java using Junit going before capable release.
· Wrote test plans from business essentials and arrangement reports for Atlas Middleware.
· Developed modernized tests for persevering backslide testing and diminishing manual testing using Selenium, Junit and Ant.
· Created and executed SQL request in UFT/QTP data table to parameterize the substance.
· Developed age cluster run cycle and used a homegrown UNIX pack scheduler to run and screen each day, week after week and month to month creation bunch runs.
· Designed, kept up and executed Automated Integration, SIT, UAT, structure of API/Web Services over various test and age circumstances using SOA test.
· Performed fabricate affirmation testing and smoke testing using Cucumber computerization mechanical assembly.
· Created custom JSON/XML Assertors, for endorsement of SOAP (WSDL), and REST API calls, and Data Banks for securing and dismembering data input/yield and mix-up codes.
· Used XPATH Regular explanation and classes to perform UI exercises. Exchanged yield/reports for all automated testing comes to fruition.
· Involved in manual and automated Web Services testing using POSTMAN, SOAP UI and CA LISA DevTest.
· Used Java substance to form custom code in CA DevTest.
· Written ADO.NET and LINQ to bring the data from Stored Procedures and SQL Queries
· Done SOA testing for Payments API’s using SOAP UI and Java structure for web organizations testing.
· Conceptualized, laid out, and executed mechanized utilitarian API test cases using Java, SOA test, and SOAP UI.
· Closely worked with designers and thing proprietors in an Agile Environment using particular stories to make automated APIs (REST/SOAP) and created a framework for reliable help for future releases.
· Developed Python substance to modernize the examinations.
· Perform concentrated Unit and compromise testing using NUnit, MSTest and Spec Flow.
· Actively connected with QA Testing (UI and API), and collaborating with toward the ocean QA work drive on back and forth movement expands and chronicling and declaring deformations and test achieves JIRA.
· Build incorporate records for Cucumber steps using ATDD structure in Selenium.
· Tested applications in different sorts of projects and structures, for instance, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome to reproduce creation condition.
· Used SQL Queries in performing data endorsement to ensure data exactness and data uprightness by testing back-end parts of new data circulation focus things.
· Coordinated with upper organization consistently concerning status on the execution of Test Cases.
· Worked with appropriate progression and particular enable gatherings to triage, to overview and game plan.
Client: Capitol One, VA Oct 13 – Nov – 14
Role: QA Engineer
· Involved in setting up masterminding the testing condition with Eclipse, JUnit, and SeleniumWebDriver.
· Involved in Preparing Test Plan, Test cases and Test data from separating the requirements.
· Developed motorized substance for performing Smoke, Functional and Regression Testing using Selenium WebDriver.
· Extensively used Selenium (data driven, XPath locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
· Used Firebug and Fire approach to perceive Elements’ by ID, Name, CSS, XPath, and Links on Web Pages.
· Used diverse available features of Selenium to make viable and botch free Automated Test Scripts using Java in Eclipse IDE.
· Executed Browser Compatibility Testing (IE, Firefox, and Chrome) of Web based application.
· Worked on Proof of thought to Automate Functional and Regression Testing using Selenium mechanical assembly for various endeavors.
· Performed viable testing to recognize distinctive essential concentrations in the application and robotized it by using Selenium Web Driver with JUnit.
· Worked on Agile Methodology and used JIRA for blemish following.
· Performed SOA testing for favoring APIs using SoapUI and Java structure for Web Services testing.
· Created Filters and Assertions with in iTKO Lisa to remove the pined for regards from response and affirm that the genuine response meets the ordinary response.
· Responsible for testing free web organizations using CA DevTest/iTKO LISA.
· Conducted backslide testing after each new frame.
· Documented the slip-ups using Quality Center and tailed them to be changed by bestowing and sorting out with the planners and the care gathering.
· Coordinated with Business Analysts and Users in the midst of the UAT organize.
· Demonstrated limits in testing of Web, Desktop and Middleware applications.
· Worked with customers on User Acceptance Testing.
· Involved in following and itemizing deserts using QC and was moreover accountable for conferring the status to the progression gathering.
· Used HP Quality Center to report distortions and test results.
· Oracle, and Used SQL inquiries to play out the back-end testing on Oracle.
Environment : Java, C#, Python,iTKO LISA, CA DevTest,Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, Firebug, SQL, XPath, HP Quality Center, DevTest, Oracle, Selenium Web Driver, JIRA, MS Office, Eclipse Luna, SOAPUI, CSS, Fire Path, and JUnit and Windows.
Client: United Health Group, Hyderabad Dec 11 – Sep 13
Role: Curam Tester
· Prepared Test Plan and coordinated review of test outline with QA and Development gathering.
· Gathered the Test data for Test cases and Test Scenarios.
· Configured test condition for specific Test cases, made Test data.
· Performed Re-testing and closing bugs when they have been settled.
· Developed and executed broad structure Test plans and substance.
· Used Quality Center to make Test Arrangements and Test Cases and enlist the typical results.
· Experience in testing Curam Medicaid (MAGI) application.
· Worked on Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI Methodologies to choose fiscal capability) Worked on MAGI particular extension Types.
· Involved in QA testing and substance composed work on UNIX stages.
· Used UNIX shell summons in regular testing work.
· Worked on Streamline Medicaid Applications.
· Tested Retroactive Medicaid cases.
· Attended State Curam Caseworker getting ready.
· Acted as a contact between the business and the change gathering to beat any uncommon learning gaps.
· Facilitated business essentials study with progression and QA Team.
· Provided specific and procedural help for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Assign reality, and fuse the most ideal level of purposes of enthusiasm for Defects and Issues.
· Experience tackling Agile SCRUM technique.
· Performed test execution using the prepared test substance and give step by step status reports in the midst of test execution.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Curam, Unix, UAT, SCRUM, UAT, Agile, Oracle, DB2, MS Office.
Association: Mosaic Technosys Pvt. Ltd, Madya Pradesh Sep-10 – Nov-11
Company: Systematic Tiered Assessment and Rating System (STARS)
Client: STARS MI, USA/STARS Fresno, USA/STARS Sacramento, USA
Role: Senior QA Engineer
· Implemented computerization using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TesNG, Maven
· Extensively automated backslide test suites by making more than 400 examinations.
· Implemented Data Driven structures using Page Objects framework and Page classes.
· Involved in test execution, result analyzing, deformation uncovering, and following using JIRA
· Involved with the produce boss to pass on the new testing develops Unix arrange.
· Used SQL request to isolate data from different databases including testing and creation for data endorsement and data examination.
· Provided step by step scrum and dash survey status reports to Scum Master
· Agile system, Scrum get-togethers, and thing excess.
· Interacted with thing proprietor to have an unrivaled appreciation of the handiness