A thesis statement is a statement or theory supported by arguments. It could also be a long essay, a statement or opinions discussed logically and presented with evidence into prove its worth.
Thesis is a long piece of writing completed by a student as part of a university degree, based on their own research. Thesis is finally a statement or an opinion that is discussed in a logical way and presented with evidence in order to prove that it true. There are steps to take on how to write thesis statement, in writing a five paragraph essay, they are as follow
1. Think about the topic to be written, in a situation where it is an open essay or where the writer has the power to choose a topic to write on, choices must be centered on ideas, opinion, statements or issues that can be proved with evidences.
2. Arrange thesis statement in an orderly manner, to avoid confusion and misinterpretation by the reader, since thesis statement in 5 paragraph essay starts from the introduction, to the main body and so on, it follows a sequence.
3. In leaning how to write thesis statements, you must not forget that a thesis statement is usually a long piece of writing, and it is usually based on research works. In writing this several research works or findings are to be put in place to ensure that statement is presented as lengthy as it ought’s be depending on the general topic deliberated upon.
4. Every essay including 5 paragraph essay, must entail a thesis statement, most time times they tend to appear in the argumentative or persuasive essay form. In learning how to write a thesis statement, note that it is usually supported by argument. Argumentative nature of a statement also proves it a thesis statement.
5. Quality thesis statement thesis statement includes an intensive prove. It must be presented with evidence in order to prove that it is worthy or true. Only the presences of the evidence of prove, makes it a true thesis statement.
6. As how to write a thesis statement is basically a research work, it may also welcome ability for writer to do some creative writings like imagination reflection, observation as well as personal experiences and knowledge on the topic to be written.