Scientific paper is basically a particular research paper that informs the audience about a specific scientific research and its expected results.
Such sorts of papers are mostly written at Master’s level and evaluated by the committee in order to reward the degree to the students.Every student, who is seeking a Masters Qualification in a scientific field, should have a decent knowledge about how to write a scientific paper and how to make it informative and interesting. Basically every scientific paper follows a particular format or structure where the writer uses a pragmatic writing style to demonstrate his research or findings.
Take a brief look at the basic format of a scientific paper.Quick Advice: Before starting the project it is integral that the instructions for producing the scientific paper must be reviewed first.
- The cover page of the scientific paper is called the title page.
The title of the research paper covering the topic must be short and to the point. It must be able to describe the subject matter of the research in four to five words. It must be kept simple yet attention-grabbing in order to hook the interest of the reader right from the cover page.
- The title page of the scientific paper also includes the name of the author which is followed by the name of the professor and the name of the subject. If it is for publication, the names of the contributors are also included in it.
- The second page of the scientific research paper is abstract. As the name suggests, it provides the readers with a synopsis of the thesis, a brief summary of the methodologies and the findings.
While writing the abstract it is recommended to avoid any sorts of abbreviations. Just use simple terminologies and keep the abstract brief.
- The abstract is then followed by the introduction of the scientific research topic.
Every research paper contains a sufficient introduction to make the readers acquainted with the subject matter. Just like the abstract, your scientific introduction must also be kept brief and succinct.
- In the next section of the report you will need to provide comprehensive details of the resources or reference materials used in the report. You will also need to give detailed description regarding the methods that were used for the research.
- In the data analysis section you provide the analysis of the research by using illustrations such as charts, graphs or tables. Use such illustrations only when it is necessary. Avoid using it just to decorate your scientific paper.
- Once the research is conducted its stand points are pragmatically established, in the results section you will provide those results or conclusion.
- Include an acknowledgment section after concluding your scientific paper. This section is a very important section where you should thank the people who have assisted you or provided you with a substantial material for your research.
- Finally, wrap up your research paper by presenting a reference section.
In this section you list down all the references and their sources in a chronological order.